Monday, October 5, 2009

Mix and Mingle October 14th

Good day! As you may have seen in the last e-newsletter, the mix and mingle will be held in our turf facility. My team and I are excited to have you tour our facility and see what is involved in managing Hartefeld National. I have a schedule for the evening that will include a demo of some equipment, tour of the facility and a Q&A with our trivia.

From today until next Monday, I will post a question each morning that will be a part of the trivia. You may choose to answer these questions yourself or if you would like, form a small group and answer as a team. At the mix and mingle, the first person or team to give the BEST answer will be rewarded. Joe and I are working on some small prizes for the evening. Good luck and we look forward to you all being there.

Question 1
What is the definition of turfgrass? Thought this would be fitting as a first since we have almost 220 acres of this at Hartefeld.

No comments:

Post a Comment