Thursday, October 8, 2009

M & M Question 5

Good evening! I hope you are all finding the answers to the questions I have posted. Just an FYI for the Mix and Mingle, from 5:30pm till about 6:15pm I will have equipment out on the 11th hole for any of you to demo if you wish. We are a little under the gun with daylight, so get there early if you would like to try any of our turf equipment. I will be showing most of our equipment during the shop tour as well.

Question 5

Two years ago I achieved CGCS (Certified Golf Course Superintendent) status with the GCSAA (Golf Course Superintendents Association of America). Only a very small percentage of all the Superintendents in the world reach this level of professional distinction.

Question 5 is what are the 4 requirements that must be met to achieve the CGCS professional distinction.

Hint - www.gcsaa.org Keep this website bookmarked, it is a very handy website for information.

No comments:

Post a Comment