Monday, October 25, 2010

Blog posting

Over the last 2 months, I have been absent from creating any detailed blog posting relating to course information. Without a doubt, this season has bee the most diffiuclt season I have had in my 17 years. Many reasons have put this summer on record for me, some of which was out of our control even beyond weather. There has been communication over the last few weeks from Joe Mackely that has touched on some of our issues. I am not one to over promise and under deliver, so I felt better to only commuincate the most important issues.

Moving forward, I am looking forward to beginning to blog on a regular basis. My team and I have a lot we are looking to accomplish and looking forward to getting started.

Thank you again for your support and patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment