Friday, July 31, 2009

Saturday Course Conditions following MORE RAIN!

With the storms that passed through the club this afternoon, I made my way back down to the club to see what damage was done. The wind was minimal, I wish I could say the same for the rain. We received another 1.5 inches of rain. This puts our 7 day total at 6 inches! We will be working hard in the morning to get the bunkers back in shape, they are in bad shape. Unfortunately the greens are completely saturated and our maintenance goals for Saturday will need to be pushed to Sunday. We will be cutting the greens on Saturday but can't afford to roll.

Cart traffic will be restricted to paths only with blue flags being utilized. I will make a reevaluation in mid afternoon, but with 6 inches in 7 days I don't anticipate releasing carts until Sunday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment