Monday, July 20, 2009

Getting Back on Track

It is been awhile since I have posted here. The water shutoff and got a bit warm and with the turf used to wet cool conditions, my attention was hyperfocused on transitioning the turf from April early May weather to Mid July/August weather literally overnight. All in all I think we did real well. We were able to keep disease at bay, which I contribute a lot to our fertility program this year. I am excited to get back to "normal", whatever that may be.

Other business has kept me extremely focused, that being the departure of our Assistant. Ken had an opportunity that may only come once and felt he needed to make a move. Transitioning into his position will be the Assistant from Broad Run, Sean. Sean will be a wonderful addition to our team. Sean will also be elevating his career to the next level as he will be attending the Rutgers Golf Turf Management program in the fall to earn his Certificate in Turfgrass Management.

No comments:

Post a Comment