Sunday, May 24, 2009

Beautiful morning

As I type this entry I am scouting the course and supplementing some
areas with additional water. My morning drive/scout of the course is
probably my most favorite part of this job. When scouting a course a
Superintendent is taking inventory of his property. Looking for
disease/insects, taking inventory of moisture levels, evaluating
maintenance practices and always adding to the To Do list.
I think the course looks fabulous this morning. The course is drying
out nicely, green speeds are solid, we are progressing nicely. One
thing I have taken notice of this morning is our poa annua. The
applications of trimmit and the drying of the course is beginning to
take a toll on the poa. This is a good thing!


William Brown, CGCS
Regional Agronomist

Pegasus Golf Management

Sent from wireless device.

No comments:

Post a Comment