Tuesday, May 18, 2010

150 yardage marker pin caps

To date, I am extremely happy with the golf course as a whole. A lot has come together for us to provide a great product. We also seem to be experiencing a nice transition to summer weather, which will help the turf in times of July and August streses.

One issue we have had this year is vadalism. We continue to have tee markers disappear on a regular basis, ropes are continually cut, removed or relocated and now we are advancing to our 150 yardage marker pin location caps. Today, I have instructed my team to remove all caps until we can either replace all or I am hopeful we can create a new system quickly, to eliminate these all together. This recent string of vandalism is not good and only takes us away from being able to continue with other projects.

We will keep you posted with an update on our pin location system.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment